EUROPEAN COFFEE EXPO 2018 LAUNCHED TO INDUSTRY WIDE ACCLAIM
EUROPEAN COFFEE EXPO The definitive event for the professional service of coffee, tea, soft drinks and other non-alcoholic products takes place on 21st and 22nd May 2019 at Olympia in central London. The 2018 Show welcomed 3,129 visitors instantly becoming the prime destination for Food & Beverage professionals sourcing beverages, and the equipment required to serve them, for their catering businesses. It delivered an audience of serious buyers, the vast majority of whom exhibitors and sponsors, would not meet anywhere else, from a broad range of famous well-known major corporate caterers to artisan coffee shops and everyone in between.
This event really is unique. Not a hybrid consumer/trade event but one that is 100% devoted to the business of presenting your customers with the best possible range of soft beverage products and serving them to maximise customer satisfaction whilst making a good profit!
Although tightly focussed, it is for the entire hospitality sector from artisan coffee shops and cafes to pubs, hotels, leisure outlets, restaurants, forecourts, fast food, commercial coffee machines, workplaces, contract caterers and the retail and travel sector.
It has unprecedented support and input from the industry itself in the form of our Steering Panel and the many associations and media who have made it into exactly the event they wanted and had not found anywhere else.
- The only event that is 100% about coffee (and tea and other beverages)
- It is a COFFEE show and not a café show!
- Located at the UK’s premier venue in London – Olympia – to maximize attendance
- Active support and guidance from dozens of top industry professionals
- Conference and demonstration programme devoted to the business of coffee
- Targets all senior corporate buyers not just the hipsters of East London
- The organising team has proven success in launches around the world
European Coffee Expo has launched to huge acclaim – don’t miss out on your chance to be part of this unique event in 2019. Contact us to book your stand – many have already been booked so space is going fast.